Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mirror Mirror on the Wall ...

This morning during the boring ride in the LRT ... I noticed a fella standing near me holding up his mobile phone ... and I saw his face featured on the monitor! I can't help myself but to 'peep' @ his face. Ok, the first word that cross my mind is ... DUH!


He must be so obsessed with his looks that he needs to captured it and set it as a phone wallpaper. I bet his PC has his face plastered on the desktop or even as a screen saver! How lame!

I can understand it if he looks like one of these dudes ...










... but no he has to look like him ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

... but then again, I think Mr Bean still looks better :)

Please guys, don't use your face as the phone wallpaper unless it's a couple thingy or group shots because it's not man @ all. My 2 cents.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nasty!! But really funny with the last picture!!! Hahaha!!

Fong fong

Live2Talk said...

Fong Fong: Thanks and you'll agree with me if you see the fella :)

Precious Pea said...

Haha..another interesting and funny episode of your weird encounter in the train. Keep it up!!!

Psst...for your info, there are many people out there who are self-obsessed!

Live2Talk said...

PP: Ya ... tell me about it ;) I'm sure if 1 signboard fell down on the street, it will hits so many self-obsessed people until whole lorry also not enough place to load!

Big Boys Oven said...

I look ok right!

Live2Talk said...

BBO: Oh you definitely look so much better ... and kinda cool too ;)