Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Lady and Her Bags

I've never come across any woman who only have 1 bag for any occasion. Even my mom have more bags she can ever use! For me, I've every bag for every occasion. My sister even suggested that we sell our 'long forgotten' bags on eBay :) Any buyers?

Have you wonder why a woman need so many bags? This post is to help some dudes out there who can't seem to get it. Hey, nowadays guys have more than 1 bag rite?


When our job sucks, we buy nice bag. So simple.


Hang out with friends @ Starbucks, watching the world pass by (looking at the dudes more like it).


For the hot date or when we think he's hot because it has been ages since we last go out on a date! Time to impress!


To match that little black dress (LDB) after having boiled vegetables only for dinner for like 4 weeks in a row ... gawd :(


For outdoor activities ... (seldom) but still must have one, to look cool mah ^^


Pouch for cosmetics. Dude, you don't think we'll dump everything in a plastic bag do you? (^_^)


This is for the mini shampoos, conditioners, face cleansers and the works.


Shoe bags for that pair of stiletto.


Our minor contribution to help the environment. Don't use plastic bag. Use eco-bag for grocery shopping. Go green!


Hand luggage for the shopping spree in Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore or Milan? (yah, dream on ... I'm talking about me here)

And now ... a travel bag especially for the undergarments. How innovative eh?



6 comments:

Precious Pea said...

I took a picture of a very cool bag in Gold Coast...will post it up later. Not only for bag freak but shoe freak too!!

Live2Talk said...

PP: Took picture only ah? Err didn't buy meh? Ya we are all shoe freaks as well :D

HairyBerry said...

i hv 2 bags as well! one "monk" bag to keep my camera and other one called eyebag...hehe..

ok, it was a lame joke..hehe..

Live2Talk said...

nic: Wow it's pretty amazing that you only have 1 eye bag ;D

Anonymous said...

I've got handbags for every purpose too. It's my retail therapy. Can already start a museum. Hehe.

Live2Talk said...

Lyrical-L: We are all suckers for bags and can't seem to buy enough :D