Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stupidity - Take 1: How to be a Suckling Pig?


Staff: "Boss, I've too much work to do and the audit is coming."
Boss: "I understand and I also noticed you stayed back to finish the work. But it's not safe for a woman to stay too late alone in the office and you need to walk to the parking lot at the other side of the building. But don't worry, I've the perfect solution for you"
Staff: *full of hope that her boss will at least hire an assistant for her*
Boss: "You can go back by 6.00 pm everyday."
Staff: "Really?"
Boss: "Of course! You have all the accounting system installed in the computer right?"
Staff: "Er yes ..."
Boss: "Your house got a desktop right?
Staff: "Er yes ..."
Boss: "Then you carry the CPU back to your house and continue to work from home after office hour!"
Staff: "Huh??? Carry the CPU back home? But how to carry? And do I've to carry it back to office every morning?"
Boss: "Don't worry, I'll ask someone to help you carry to your car and you can install in your house. I'll arrange for another CPU in the office for you and this way I'm sure you can finish your work on time."
Staff: ... WTF! (don't dare to say it out loud)

The boss want the staff to slave 12 damn hours for him and offered the most idiotic solution ever! This is a real case. Poor staff who hates suck-ing PIG.

8 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

I'd roast that boss and throw it to the dogs at P Ketam.

+Ant+

Live2Talk said...

Anton: I've been wanting to roast him long time ago but inside it's all rotten and I don't have to heart to feed rotten meat to those poor doggies!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

can save electricity too.. =)

Live2Talk said...

Joe: I'm sure too ...

cocoadeluxe said...

Is this really true ? Wah, I don't know what to say with this kinda boss.. But really pity you. I'll be damn pissed if I were you.

Live2Talk said...

cocoadeluxe: fortunately the victim is not me but my colleague and unfortunately he's also my boss -.-

Precious Pea said...

LOL!!! OMG!! He ever heard of anything called thumb drive or buy a hard drive for her to carry back and forth la....gosh..or even a notebook for her??

Live2Talk said...

PP: That's why he's such a PIG! Brainless! Gawd!