Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tribute to A Legend, An Icon


He was the first African American singer I listen to while growing up.

He was my first western idol.

He was the first singer who showed us what is a moonwalk.

He was unique in his own way.

He was the greatest entertainer we ever seen.

He blew me away with his moves.

I went to watch his one and only concert held in KL, although his figure is very tiny due to my 'mountain top' seat, just being there felt like a million bucks!

When I listen to songs like "Billie Jean", "Thriller" or "We are the World", I feel that my body will move along with the rhythm.

He created tsunami wherever he goes.

I don't give a damn what the media labeled him or how people said that he messed up his own life (and that's none of your business anyway), his glorious moments as Michael Jackson will live on forever as he leaves behind a tremendous legacy.

He will forever be the King of Pop in music history.

Rest In Peace, MJ.

2 comments:

Kavi said...

I agree with you fren. MJ is my all time favourite and words just can't express how much I love his songs. I don't really care of his personal problems...to me his song & moves are breathtaking & he will be forever the King of Pop..., HIS THE LEGEND....may his soul rest in peace.

Live2Talk said...

Kavi: He's a phenomena of all time!