Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Latest It Bag


I love bags. I've different type of bag for different type of activities. But I especially love medium size to big bags/totes (looks very 'yau yeng' with an attitude) Do you know which is the latest 'It' Bag?


It's one of Valentino last ready-to-wear collection for the spring/summer 2008 before he officially retires at the age of 75.


Valentino Historie Bag. Price tag @ $1795 in US bl#@dy Dollars! %$#@ ...


• White leather with contrast top stitching.
• Braided detail
• Gold-tone hardware
• Top handles with buckles
• Flap top with tab and loop closure
• Metal logo plate on side.
• Front flap pockets
• Black lining; red logo tag
• Inside zip pocket
• 10 1/2"H x 13 1/2"W x 4 1/2"D
• Made in Italy


Even Angelina's Baby Zahara has a miniature version ... how cool is that?

I don't think I can afford even if I sell all my unwashed undies to some of those crazy middle-aged men in Tokyo (no kidding, there are shops selling unwashed women undies!) Guess I will have to go for a much much much lower version of Mr Valentino's bag!


Life sucks ... for now!

2 comments:

Precious Pea said...

I can pinjam you Pumpkin to carry around, if you want ;)

Live2Talk said...

PP: I want I want ... Pea also la, then I'll look so cool :D