Friday, August 15, 2008

Malaysia sure Boleh: Just Park Anywhere

I'm dedicating a special entry on the 'Malaysia Boleh' attitude and will post up anything which reflects the 'spirit' happening in Bolehland whether it's positive or negative.

Here's one on a selfish driver whose head probably stuffed with grass ...

I was waiting for my colleague one morning at the Asia Jaya LRT station when I spotted this car parked right at the pedestrian pavement. I saw the driver 'selamba' got down, took his bag and walk towards the station. Who give a damn if that is not even a parking space? Just park anywhere la.

When are they learning to be civilized? I guess not in the next 500 years! Duh!

6 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Don't blame this driver cos there is no 'NO PARKING' sign put up right? Didn't say cannot means can. WUAHAHHAHAHAH!

Live2Talk said...

PP: That's the Malaysia Boleh attitude la, thumbs up :D

khkl said...

my bolehness crumbled (ok lar, not completely) when we failed to get a gold medal yesterday. ;(

Live2Talk said...

nic: Well @ least we managed to grab a silver medal better than nothing. Too bad the game is excluded in the London 2010 Olympic :( Why oh why?

Ellen Whyte said...

That's not parking; that's abandoning! See this in the supermarket carpark all the time. On mean days I'm tempted to roller them out of the way with my big solid Beetle bumpers :-)

Live2Talk said...

Katztales: Yup, tell me about it ... bunch of selfish idiots! Beetle is solid but not worth the damaging. A truck might do a fantastic job. Thanks for dropping by Ellen :)