Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whatever will be ... will be

A friend dislike this word - 'whatever' ... for whatever reason only known to himself or whatever la. If possible, avoid saying 'whatever' in front of him. Or if you want to say it, just make sure that the 'whatever' word is a full sentence and not just the 'whatever' word standing alone? Follow me? So this post is especially dedicated to YOU! Check it out dude!


When I saw this shop @ KLCC sometime back while I was shopping for CNY clothes, I knew I've to snap a picture. It sells ... well ... all the girly stuff ... bags, clothes, bling-bling and you know, whatever! I never go in, just took a shot for this limited edition entry or ... whatever ;P

4 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Hahaha......who is that person?? Anyway...WHATEVER lah!!

.:: Ant ::. said...

LOLZ cute!^_^

+Ant+

Live2Talk said...

PP: It's him, neh that one lah :P

Anton: thanks :)

Live2Talk said...

Jackson: me too :)