Thursday, October 01, 2009

Funny Pictures

Sorry folks, as I've not been updating Live2Talk. Things are not exactly going smoothly on my life as I'm now looking for another job as I've quit my last one after enduring for the longest time. But I'll stay positive and have faith in God that He will show me the 'window'.

Here's my take on the following pictures taken from the world wide web :)


What? Never seen a bad hair day before?


Can't you see I'm in a war here you moron! Stop humping me!


When are we getting outta here mate?


Uh la la ... this is so relaxing after looking cute the whole day.


We serve GOD.

4 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Hehe..CUTE!!! Have a nice weekend babe and best of luck in job hunting!

Live2Talk said...

PP: Thanks babe, you too have a blast weekend :)

Gratitude said...

Wow! mutts instead of cats? Hope it doesnt represent you feeling unsettled. I'll pray for your next job to be marvelous ya! ^_^
+Ant+

Live2Talk said...

Anton: Once a while change a bit hehe, I'm ok no worries. Thanks for the prayer and hope everything is sailing smoothly for you there :D