Sunday, March 02, 2008

Delicious Food ft Cute Doggies

Yesterday, Precious Pea invited me and a few colleagues to have lunch @ her new house.

When Precious Pea is cooking, you can be sure that there will be lots of delicious food on the table. I'm super excited because I get to play with Pea and Pumpkin again. We had a tour in the beautiful house and also played a round of Wii for a while.

Let's start with the food from Chef Wong:

Carrot Cake ... fry to perfection :)


Mixed salad ...


Roast potato with bacon ... absolutely out of this world taste!


Roast duck spaghetti ... very de.li.ci.ous!


My favorite chicken wings ... yummy until finger linking (err can borrow recipe ah?)


Red bean soup ... not too sweet and nice :P


Cup cakes from a colleague's mom ... yummy!


Some sort of sweet glutinous rice dessert from my colleague ... never get a chance to try because too busy chasing Pumpkin around the kitchen!


I'm using some dog treats to lure Pea ... up boy up!


Pumpkin asking for food and trying to jump up onto my lap ...


The forever handsome Pea with mesmerising blue eyes ...


Too tired after running away from me ...


A bit Thank You to Precious Pea & Paul for inviting us and being such a great host.

I had a blast with Pea & Pumpkin. Till the next b-b-q party mate!

3 comments:

Precious Pea said...

That was very fast of you to post. Hahaha..my pleasure and glad you enjoyed yourself. Pea and Pumpkin was so tired after you left. They went into their cage on their own (without us screaming and yelling) and rest.

Anonymous said...

Yes Nic, i agree with you... Ms Wong is a great cook. It was wonderful get together..... thanks alot to Mr.Mrs Paul.

Live2Talk said...

PP: They must be exhausted from all the running around especially Pumpkin ;)

Kavi: We are waiting for your turn!