Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another form of exercise - Washing Car


I know a lot of girls don't wash their cars (except for maids). They are afraid of the sun exposure, their manicure will be spoiled and it's not very girly to wash a car. A friend even commented that he never come across any girl who will wash their car except for 2 women. Well ... now he knows the 3rd one.

But let me share with you the benefits of washing car. I do it every weekend. I've my family and the whole neighborhood to witness that.


The whole process takes about 1 hour for a small car like Kelisa to be cleaned inside out!


Before and after cleaning the wheels to our Kelisa


You get to sweat it out under the sun which provides the much needed Vitamin D for our body and skin (according to some sources, 15 mins of cash washing will burn 43 extra kcal). Have you ever seen a fat car wash guy?


You firm up your butt by squatting, standing, squatting, standing ... get the idea? Err mine still need another 100 washes to achieve the result I desire :P


Tired of doing the couple stuff i.e. movies & shopping? Why not invite your other half for a fun and stimulating car washing exercise! I know I will ;)


It's cheaper and more environment friendly. Imagine you have to pay $10 for a cash wash and it rains when you hit the road after collecting you newly wash car ... I don't about you but I would be pissed :(

Need I say more? I look forward to my weekend exercise. How about you, babes?

6 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahah...here u got a fat guy washing car..once in a blue moon..i usually wash outside only 1 haha..20mins only

Live2Talk said...

Joe: 20 mins is enough but with effort I'm sure you'll soon be a super fit guy :)

Precious Pea said...

You want to firm up your butt at faster rate? My house got 4 cars and if you do it once a week for the next 6 months which equals 100 times, sure firm firm oledi.

Live2Talk said...

PP: Thanks for the offer ... err lunch included or not? I can't do it for free babe ;P

HairyBerry said...

i just washed my car on sunday...well, i had not choice as i had to go to town. didnt want my car to look like time machine...haha! no shampooing though. just 'mandi kerbau'....

Live2Talk said...

Nic: 'Mandi Kerbau' is better than tak mandi lansung rite! Thanks for dropping by :)