Saturday, May 10, 2008

Match-Maker Wannabe The Sequel


Remember this conversation? Well ... we had a follow-up 'date' and the official introduction to Mr Eric Tsang :) Err actually it's too nasty for me to called him Eric Tsang because that's not his name but for the sake of my readers, we'll have to borrow the name for now.

There are 4 of us, him, me, my sister and cousin sister (the match-maker).
Date: 9 May 2008
Time: 7.30 p.m.
Venue: Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, Pavilion KL (ya it's cheap food)


ET came in last and the minute I saw him ... my first reaction was ... he is really short for a guy! I'm 100% sure he is even shorter than the real Eric Tsang because Eric Tsang is 5"4' according to Google. This dude is 5"3'. When I'm standing next to him, I have to look down!

Now he doesn't look like Eric Tsang at all but another person ... take a wild guess ... he is the chinese version of our Education Minister! Especially when he smiles ... it's like his long lost 1/2 brother or something *gulp* :(


After all the intro, he said he recognized me and that I've not change a bit since the last time we met (which I've absolutely no idea when and so are my cousin). I was extremely happy because that means I can still retain my youthfulness after all these years. He even mistaken me as the youngest among the babes and that I'm actually the younger sister! My dear sister got so upset because of his remarks and now trying to review her lifestyle.


I of course was grinning ear to ear and thank you SK-II, my miracle water for the job well done.

So we started to chat about general stuff but during the whole time, it's more like we are digging into his personal life and reasons he broke off with his ex. Anyway, after chatting for more than 2 1/2 hours ... so the jury@me concluded the following:


He doesn't believe in putting efforts in any relationships. He likes to be in control. He thinks romantic stuff are only for the young. He care for his dogs more than his girl. He's the typical male chauvinist. I think this is the main reason why his ex dumped him!


He likes to ASSUME! (don't you know ... ASSUME is making the ASS OUT OF U AND ME!)


He is not IT savvy @ all. He said he doesn't need any PC @ home because he doesn't feel the need of owning one. He doesn't even know what is facebook! Duh! Even my dad wants to explore the world wide web @ 62.


His thinking is too century old! He cannot accept any woman older than him because he thinks women over 40s are unable to get pregnant! How pathetic is that? And apparently he needs to have a son to carry the family line so that he can answer to his ancestors! *&^%$# Gawd!


There are many more 'interesting findings' but I'm not going to reveal it here. I think my cousin is going to skin me alive after reading this entry (please don't be surprise if I never blog again because I might be buried somewhere!).


Well ... based on the above 'qualities' in that fella ... I think I'll pass. Next please.

4 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Hahahahahahahahahah!!! More details tomorrow yah! Err..provided if am not on MC lor. Fever on and off for three days oledi. If tonite still fever, I think am checking into hospital, no kidding!

Live2Talk said...

PP: You bet I'm going to fill you up with details PLUS pic (I took a candid shot @ him!) Take care ya and get well soon girl.

Anonymous said...

hey, the comment on his wrong guessing of our age is uncalled for...hmmph :( hahaha but he's an idiot la! enough said.

Live2Talk said...

Sis: Ya ... he's lousy @ guessing age but perhaps I do look younger than my real age ;P