Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Workstation


Couple of weeks ago, the IT guy in my office asked if I would like to change my Mac. Immediately I said yes because I absolutely hate the current eMac I'm using. It's way to bulky and slow especially when I need to use 10 different programs @ the same time!

Why so many programs? Well, I definitely need iTunes to start the day. Then I've tons of email to reply. I read all current news online and do some Youtubing. I have to come up with stimulating topics for this blog. Do a bit of Photoshoping and keep in touch with my friends via MSN. On top of all this, I still need to work my butt off (but size refuse to go down, why oh why?) with serious stuff which I get paid for. This is all hard work man. And someone even have the guts to said I live a good life!


Anyway, IT guy gave me this.


Paired with this.


and I got this. Neat :)


The Mac Mini is definitely faster in speed with Intel Core 2 Duo. And watching movie with a 19" flat monitor is pretty cool ... which of course I don't do it (often).

8 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Wahh...you jangan bagi itu si gemuk nampak your this post on apa you buat kat ofis everyday!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Live2Talk said...

PP: I learned from the @$$hole sakai. Lagi teruk dari aku ... ah don't care :P

Precious Pea said...

Which @$$hole sakai? So many here...be more specific la! KAKAKAKA!

Live2Talk said...

PP: Ya, we are surrounded by @$$holes :(

Anonymous said...

wah using mac mini as workstation, cool!! how i wish i could. Sigh.. where's ur company? Recruiting new IT staff?

Live2Talk said...

Harry: Just go and get yourself a Mac Mini and I can assure you that working with my company sucks big time :( That's why I fully utilize the resources available for my own stuff!

wmw said...

Cool stuff...Ironman BEST!

Live2Talk said...

WMW: I've not watch Iron Man yet :( Anyone in for a movie date with me?