Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sony Ericsson C905 Preview

Ok ... I know that one of my resolutions this year is not to change my mobile phone before 31 Dec 2008. But that doesn't mean I cannot check out what's the latest in the market rite?


Anyway, found this model interesting and it's expected to be out by Q4 2008.


The Sony Ericsson will be going a step forward towards the next generation by announcing the C905 Cyber-shot 8.1 megapixel camera phone with Xenon flash. Now you can take a clear candid shot anywhere, anytime. Plus you can take 7 pictures in quick succession with one press at the button when you activate BestPic™ (I think I'll chuck the Olympus 760 to my dad and me, upgrade to a DSLR soon).


C905 is the first slider from the Cyber-shot series and the first non-smartphone equipped with WiFi. With the DLNA support (e.g. you can view wirelessly the pictures from the phone on the TV), this model is also equipped with a built-in aGPS (Google Maps™ and Wayfinder) to guide you to your destination (this is useful for those who has absolutely no sense of direction).


It's available in 3 colors, Night Black, Ice Silver and Copper Gold. With 136 g in weight and 4.1 x 1.9 x 0.7 inches in size, it's not exactly a super model phone (but it suits me fine).

You can check out the full specs here as I won't go into details.


I've googled on the first hand review and it looks like an interesting next purchase ;P
So ... should I aim for this one, no?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... The Copper Gold sure looks nice. Chic enough for someone who can carry it off. Maybe not clumsy ol' me though. I'll probably scratch the phone within an hour of purchasing it! :(

Live2Talk said...

Kenny: I'm also thinking of getting the same color :) You? Clumsy? Sure don't look like it.

Precious Pea said...

OOo...stylish! Ermm..maybe it's time to change my handphone..hehe...been using it more than a year already. Err..justifiable for me to change it right?

Live2Talk said...

PP: Yes! Change your phone ... I support you 100% but not in $$$ :D Stylish phone for stylish babes like us!