Monday, September 01, 2008

Malaysia sure Boleh: 2-in-1

Caught this on my way to KLCC on the eve of the Bolehland national day. A typical scene inside the LRT. Morons who occupied 1 1/2 seat with their size and attitude.

By the way, is it just me or do you feel that the 'spirit of Merdeka' is not how it used to be?


Caption 1: "Who is interested to be a burger patty is welcome to squashed between me and my buddy but you will probably have to hold your legs to your chest because I ain't moving."


Caption 2: "Psst hey look, there."

3 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Next time take a video of those who pretend to be asleep whenever there is a pregnant lady or elderly standing in front of them.

Live2Talk said...

PP: Oh yes ... i'll do just that next time :D

Live2Talk said...

Jackson: Who says you are fat? I think you are fit enough to occupy 1 seat so don't worry about it :)