Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My favorite TV series (Western)

Who doesn't like American sitcoms? Some of my best moments in front of the idiot box is to watch these ...

My all time favorite

I simply love Jennifer Aniston's hairstyle and Matt LeBlanc's hilarious cum dumb line!

I used to love them

Full House
That's where the cutie identical twins Blake and Dylan Toumy-Wilhoit first appeared besides the Oslen twins.


One of my favorite actor - Will Smith


Thomas Gibson is so so handsome :D


These mad couple is so funny.


The very young Johnny Depp but I prefer his look in Pirates of the Caribbean.


Beverly Hills 90210
Bunch of rich high school kids playing the dating game.


My Two Dads
About 2 men taking care of a teenage girl while trying to figure out who is the biological father when the mother dies and they have been awarded joint custody.


He is always in a life-death situation and managed to solve all the dangers in a matter of minutes ... genius or what?


The alien has landed and we need special FBI agents to kill them (err can they be killed?)


I like Calista Flockhart's character ... the emotional instability and always dreaming lawyer.

Current favorites

The housewives who is not your typical next door aunty housewives!


Pretty ladies always married fat guys who tends to love his woman more.


Murder can be solved with just a piece of feather!


A celebrity chef who simply can eat anything!

7 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Full House was my fav too!

Remember A-Team? The black guy with lots of chains around his neck?

Live2Talk said...

PP,
Ya and I thought he is the bad guy! Err I think the gangster now also copied his style la :O

Anonymous said...

PP:We have same taste wao.. cos i try to recall the name of the black guy show ar-hah!! is A-Team is my fav too...
Another fav was Remington Steele cos got Liang chai"Pierce Brosnan" hehehe!!
Hong Kong series was "Lik Foa Hung Sum" by Louise Koo n Wang Hei!! Both also damn "yu yeng"

Live2Talk said...

Fong Fong,
Wong Hei where got yau yeng? Mong g ngan! Louis Koo and Alex Fong Chung Sun lagi yau yeng ah in Lik For Hung Sam :P

Anonymous said...

L2T:My Yu Yeng means got stylor not in Liang Chai category..
Louise Koo is damn cool!!!
Oh i totally forgot Alex Fong got took part in tat series ^-^. Ya he is another actor tat i like...
U wont believe i cried when Loiuse die!!! stupid me!!!

Precious Pea said...

Eh, I cried too...sentimental not stupid la.

Anonymous said...

My dear girl, do check out these series as well ie Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Fear Factor, American Next Top Model, also the Janice Dickinson Modelling show where you get to see what a real bitch behaves all the time....totally gross out by her character....then the new channel by Astro ie Channel 76....