Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Donuts, Donuts, I Love You

Frankly speaking, I'm not a donut person although I look like one (in body shape!). Donut to me is just a round bread with a hole in the middle and coated with lotsa of sugar where you have to wipe your mouth after each bite.


But last week, a donut by the name of J.Co made me change my perception. I never tasted a donut which doesn't taste like your typical bakery-or-Dunkin' type of donuts! And this company is not some US-mali but origin from Indonesia (er the hometown to most of the domestic helpers in KL)!


My sister bought 1/2 dozen of donuts at the newly opened Pavilion Kuala Lumpur last week (erm I think from now she'll occasionally make a trip there just for the donuts).


You know how some donuts are so rough that you have to chew and chew and chew and chew? Well this one is so soft that it basically melt in your mouth without much chewing. Even after leaving it overnite, the texture is still soft ... YUMMY!

I've not tried the Big Apple donuts at the Curve so I can't compare. But I've fallen in love with J.Co donuts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn!! I should have taken a piece home the other nite...for the next few days I was still hungering for a bite of it...maybe your sis can be a dear and buy another hlf dozen again...

Live2Talk said...

YP: It's really good stuff ... my sis has been bringing home almost every week :P