Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Year of Jacky Cheung World Tour 07


Jacky Cheung was my all time favourite singer (besides Sammi Cheng). I've attended all his concert held in Kuala Lumpur.


The concert on Friday (14 Sept) starts promptly at 8.30 pm and ends at 12.00 midnite (a fantastic 3 1/2 hours show)!


The last one was in 2002 when I bought the most expensive ticket and went alone (because my friends are not willing to pay $ for a good seat)! It was raining from the beginning of the concert and I was sitting there enjoying myself although soaking wet! This is how crazy I am!


After nearly 5 years of waiting, 张学友 the 'King of Song' finally made a stop in KL for his 2007 World Tour where he performed with a powerful vocal. He charmed the audience with his good sense of humor while sharing with us the story behind some of his songs.


It also features a 1/2 hour of a musical combination of 'Snow.Wolf.Lake' and 'Perhaps Love'.


This concert is a mixture of Jacky Cheung's new and classical hits! He sang all his famous songs during the 1 hour encore section. I love you, Jacky Cheung!


30,000 thousand fans thronged the stadium and the response from the audience showed that Jacky Cheung still rock! GOOD SHOW!

No comments: