Tuesday, September 04, 2007

World Famous Feline

I'm a cat person although I love dogs as well. But I love cats more and that's why I go absolutely nuts about Hello Kitty. I bought my first Hello Kitty wallet during primarily school and before I knew it, I've spent all my allowance on stickers, toys and stationery (all original goods)! I starve myself during break-time and saved all the $ to buy Hello Kitty items. Everybody has something that they obsess and mine just happens to be the world most famous character.

Some of the many many merchandise by Hello Kitty (your pick)


This unique Hello Kitty edition of the Mitsubishi-i, which was on public display in Tokyo for one week before being auctioned for charity (forget about Smart, this is so cool!)


A Hello Kitty NEC notebook complete with 299 Swarovski crystals (who needs Mac?)


18-carat yellow gold Hello Kitty Diamond Ring (if you can afford it!)


Diamond watch with a mother of pearl face and pink alligator strap (who said diamond only suits Rolex?)


Lets hits some strings and start rock & roll folks!


It's too cute to be eaten


Dream comes true

1 comment:

sallyh2008create you own wealth said...

Hi. I love your Hello kitty bit. I am trying to buy Hello kitty merchandise from wholesalers to go in my shop in Ireland. Can you help me locate a good place to buy in your country at a good price?
There is hardly any Hello kitty here and the little kids love Hello Kitty
please let me know if you can help
my shop is called Blossom
my email address is queenofsheba1002000@ yahoo.co.uk
kind regards
Sally
ps love the cooking part of your site :)