Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quote of the Day - 13 January 2009


A dear friend once sent me the following message during a low point in my life and today when I saw this message again saved on my phone (not because I'm down), I feel the urge to share it with you good folks out there.

*****
"As you travel life's journey, God may not provide everything you desire BUT He will give you everything you need. He won't do everything you want BUT He will always do what is right and best for you. No matter how hard life's journey may be, our voyage will be a success as long as we have God as our traveling companion."
*****

Even if we are of a different faith, I pray that you will have a blessed life no matter what you do or where you are at this moment of time. We all need a little motivation as we move along.

Thanks Jen for the encouraging words when I need it the most, you are an angel ^^

4 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Good words. But most of all, it is ultimately "US" that determine our own destiny

Live2Talk said...

Anton: You are right there and hope you will have a blessed life and it's ok to be fussy once a while ya ;P

.:: Ant ::. said...

But it is not "once a while" :(

Gawd! I'm such a neat-freak!

Oh dear, word verification is "bless". Strange coincidence? I'm soooooo happy!

+Ant+

Live2Talk said...

Anton: Don't worry about being a neat freak :) You have been blessed. That's for sure!