Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

A facebook friend who is my senior in high school (only found out later) tagged me to do this on facebook.

[Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.]

I've done my part and tagged 25 friends to do the same on facebook. This is moi version of "25 Random Things About Me"

1. I am doing this because I have been tagged by Cathy Thong.


2. I love cats =^..^=


3. I love dogs ... arrff arrff


4. I read every night before I go to bed unless I'm so tired that I fall asleep before my head hit the pillow!


5. I enjoy cooking when I'm in the mood but this only happens once a month.


6. I believe that everything happens for a reason.


7. I will do my best to help the less fortunate by contributing time and $ to a worthy cause. Please support World Vision Org.


8. I like outdoor activities but just too lazy to do it ... most of the times.


9. I hate jerks and bitches who think they are above everyone else!


10. I can't live without my iPod.


11. I can be very addicted to computer games.


12. I love japanese food.


13. Sammi Cheng is my idol!

14. I'm a blogger - http://live2talk.blogspot.com (hard sell here, pardon me)


15. I wish to travel around the world experiencing different culture.


16. A good movie is all I need after a lousy day at work.


17. My ideal weight is still too far away ... need to work on it!


18. I'm obsessed with lipsticks ONLY.


19. I have a wacky sense of humor.


20. I like MINI, the coolest car ever!


21. Sometimes I drive like a F1 driver when I'm alone.


22. I don't get it why there are people starving in this world and there are those earning millions of dollar just by kicking a ball!


23. I am straight. Definitely.


24. I appreciate sincere friendship.


25. I like the feeling of falling in love :)

4 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Good post! :)

Once a month? Errrrr sounds familiar! :P lolz

+Ant+

Live2Talk said...

Anton: thanks, err you too once a month?

Anonymous said...

I like the No.25 too...... but I will be getting married soon... but i will try to fall in love with my future husband again and again...

Live2Talk said...

Anon: Welcome to my blog and thanks for your comments. Congrats on your marriage! I wish you and hubby happily ever after :)