Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Dear Family, Friends and everybody who drop-by,

It's time of the year to enjoy the season before the start of a new year. I hope that we achieved what we intended to in the beginning of the year but if not, then there's always 2007 to look forward to.

I'm currently taking a few days break from all the hassle at work as the saying goes ... "rest is for us to continue the journey further". I've been saving my leave from beginning of the year (although I know some friends who doesn't have enough), my only regret is that I didn't manage to save enough $$$ to have some nice holidays abroad except to Phuket few months back.

My hope at work is that I can survive my fatso big boss (fei kwai) until the new manager comes around. But I know I can never treat him/her the same way I treated my ex-boss, Mr M who can really tolerate me the last 4 years we worked together. I don't think I can find another one like him although he can be quite fussy sometimes!

This Christmas as usual received a lot of gifts from family and friends, thank you all. I hope that we can forget our differences and get on with life. Please forgive me if I said or done anything that pisses you off this year.

Enjoy the season and Merry Christmas Everyone!


No comments: