Friday, December 01, 2006

Lets be merry

It's the time of the year again ... I love Christmas! I love seeing xmas tree everywhere with lovely deco and lightings. Especially the malls where they like to compete to have the tallest xmas tree with the best deco. It makes me feel happy shopping and i get to choose presents for my beloved friends who celebrates christmas with me. I still have not figure out what to get as I want to make it special every time I give someone a present as those who receive from me are all special person in their own way. But then again, December is the time where I spend lotsa of $$$ bcos of xmas, birthdays, treats and a little something for myself. This time around I need to watch my spending according to my budget don't want to overdo it. Maybe I'll just forgo that little treats for myself and wait till my bonus (usually in Feb) if there's any which i doubt ... but its ok I'm happy walking around malls and enjoy the xmas carols, deco and do some window shoppings.

Enjoy the season everyone and lets be merry!!!


deco @ Starhill



xmas tree @ KLCC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh? U mean you not getting new handphone as a treat for yourself?

Live2Talk said...

That will have to heavily depends on the vitamin B (bonus) ... sigh ...