Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 New Year Resolutions


It’s time of the year when everybody is resolute to make up their own resolutions list. Maybe I’ll just dig up my previous year list and see which one I’ve not accomplished and start on it (sigh).


To attend more church service before God forgets me, the wandering and lost sheep!


To resume my savings plan (which is so looooooooong overdue)


To start back on my exercise regime – to shed those unwanted kilos


To start eating healthy food but not vegetarian just less oily and junk foods, a bit difficult but hopefully can control myself


No junk foods ... er maybe once a while during the festive seasons :P



To learn a new recipe every month


To stop grumbling so much

To smarten my driving skill not that I’m bad but there's still room for improvement


Still got lots more to resolute but I'm not sure can accomplish the list above or not.




Have a good year in 2007 everyone! Cheers!



2 comments:

Precious Pea said...

I volunteer to provide you one recipe each month, free of charge! But one condition, you have to cook and let me taste to see up to my standard or not!

Live2Talk said...

Thanks Chef! But taste no guarantee punya as I lack skill and talent in this area that's why need to brush up :P