Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Torn Between Two Lovers



No, the lovers I'm referring here are not men (unfortunately) but I'm still hoping this will happen to me some day! Anyway, what I'm referring here is my all time favorite gadget - Mobile Phone.

My current favorite brand? Sony Ericsson. I intend to change my W550i (err yea again) after using for less than 1 year.


I can't help it because I'm addicted to mobile phones but my bank account absolutely forbid the change! This time I'm going for slider as I've used candy bar, clamshell and swivel types before. The 2 SE models that caught my attention are ...


S500i - Mysterious Green

S500i - Spring Yellow


The S500i comes are available in 2 colors which provides a natural element to the phones design. The price tag for this 'leng chai' is RM1,099 with a 2 year warranty by SE (should be able to get it cheaper from phones heaven like Sg Wang).


The overall design & style of this phone is inspired by nature which includes the colour of the handset, the internal patterns & materials used to create a smooth desirable handset. The S500i comes with a smooth slide opening mechanism which when opened reveals the sleek keypad & natural design of this fashionable phone. It also hidden light effects which brings the S500i alive when there's an incoming call. Measures @ 99mm x 47mm x 14mm & weights 94 grams which feels good to hold.

Then there's this street-style walkman phone - W580i slider which comes with a choice of 3 colours.


W580i - Style White


W580i - Urban Grey


W580i - Boulevard Black

It has an external navigation & music controls which allows the user to access their menu system even when the handset is closed. The user can be ready to enjoy their music & transfer their music from PC onto the phone easily (features almost similar to most of the Walkman phones). But this model has not arrived @ our shores yet (as usual).

Feature wise, both leng chais are quite similar. So which SE slider shall I buy? The Charming Knight (S500i) or the Stylish Prince (W580i)?

3 comments:

Precious Pea said...

No need to pull hair, i decide for you which lover to choose. Go for spring yellow!!!!!

Live2Talk said...

Thanks for the suggestion ... still thinking la need to count the $$$ in my pocket :(

Live2Talk said...

Jackson: My choice as well :D thanks for the comment.