Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holly Jolly Christmas


picture courtesy of xbilibalax

This year I'll be celebrating Christmas with my sisters and friends in Singapore. This is the first time I'm stepping onto the soil in the country down south and breathing (hopefully) a less polluted air (Singapore is not on my die-die must-go-visit-country list if you must know).

My cousin has moved to the land of Ah Bengs in August and I don't have to pay for pricey budget hotel in Geylang! So, Sentosa Island, Dolphin Lagoon, Night Safari, Orchard Road and hainanese chicken rice ... here I come :D


So have a blessed Christmas folks, wherever you are whatever you do ... be jolly!

4 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Pray you have a Blessed Christmas, Dearest Nicole! ^_^

+Ant+

Live2Talk said...

Anton: You too and enjoy the holidays ya ... i'll catch up with you when i returned ^^ cheers!

HairyBerry said...

have fun in singapore!

merry xmas and happy new year!

Live2Talk said...

nic: thanks and too bad you are not in SG when i'm there :( anyways, hope you had a blast Christmas!