Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Girl


When Barbie was introduced to the world ... it was every girl dream to own her. Not very long ago (trying to act young here), someone gave me a Barbie Doll. I still have her with me till today.


The original Barbie was launched in March 1959. Her full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts


My one and only Barbie

Her Style
I've only 2 piece of clothing for my girl. This suit can be turned into day and night wear with a twist

Corporate look


Remove the jacket and turn the skirt around and you will have this cocktail dress


Notice my doll has short hair? Well, I being the smart@$$ chopped off her hair thinking they will grow back like mine! Duh! But then again, I do admire my own work. Check it out yourself ...


Barbie: "why me?"


from the front


from the side


from the back (notice the layering style and tail?)

The Accessories
I only have a few pieces of the accessories as I can't afford them. Some was given to me by friends.

now you can buy these ...


but I only have these ...

Some things are meant to be treasured and I'll always treasure my girl. What is your most precious childhood procession which you refuse to let go?

No comments: