Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


December, my favorite month in a year.


It's the time when I get to clear my leave and enjoy the holiday season. It's fun strolling around shopping malls and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere around me. But nowadays malls are so crowded with adults and kids even on a weekday.

I took some pictures of the Christmas decoration at some of major shopping malls around town, check it out.

1-Utama

Toy soldiers playing drums


The leader ...


KLCC

The same tree they used every year with white and purple ornaments


Frosty the snowman ...



The only reindeer but unfortunately hidden behind a stall selling gifts. They should at least move the stall elsewhere or place the lightings reindeer to a more prominent location.



The hanging wreath

Pavilion KL

Winter wonderland


They used chandelier instead of the usual ornament on top of the tree


Hanging deco

Happy Birthday, Jesus

The true meaning of Christmas is to celebrate Jesus Christ's birthday but to me, this should not be limited to 1 day only. It should be celebrated throughout the whole year! Simply because ... JESUS ROCKS!

Christmas dinner

I love turkey but because we are a small family ... we will probably take 1 month to finish eating the bird, provided we eat it everyday. Anyone can spare me a turkey leg?

Christmas presents

Buying gifts is something I enjoy doing during this time of the year. I'm blessed to have caring family and friends who gave me their wishes and Christmas presents. Thank you guys for everything.


It's time for joy, folks and may you have a blessed Christmas.

No comments: