Tuesday, December 18, 2007

5 Things you didn't know about me ... until Now

1) I'm a Sagittarius Tiger

According to astrology, "Sagittarius is symbolized by the Archer. You're impulsive and inquisitive, needing travel and constant exposure to new foods, people, landscapes and things to do. Change is one thing you can't do without; we are a truth-seeker, and will go to the ends of the earth to find answers" (this will probably explains why I love to google everything)


"Tigers are courageous beyond compare and generally come out ahead in battle. Seduction is one area where the Tiger is definitely king! Noble and warm-hearted, Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs. They're not just about attraction, though; ever on the side of right, Tigers will fight the good fight to the bitter end if the cause is worthy. Opponents are wise to fear this feline. A bit of caution is a good thing around Tigers, since they can pounce without warning. They experience mood swings and often feel things more intensely than others" (confirmed and unanimously agreed by my friends! sorry guys, I'm just me)

2) I never give up easily



I used to be a very naughty kid. During one of my visit to my grandma's place, I was tempted to walk up the side of the stairs (without rails type) and broke my arm. Nobody noticed and I pretended nothing happen ... until an hour later when my mom asked me to pour some tea for my aunts who are playing mahjong! I said I can't move my arm. Surprisingly I didn't shed a tear but screamed my lungs out @ the Chinese physician who fixed it. I did not stop there. I practiced a few more times until finally succeeded in walking up the side of the stairs without breaking the other arm!

3) I nearly 'dive' down a drain

There was once when I nearly drove my ex's brand new car down a drain! I was testing the speed of the car on an empty space near my housing area and before I knew it, I was accelerating towards the drain and only manged to braked at a mere few inches from the drowning the car. My ex was seated besides me and he almost pee in his pants (who wouldn't?)! He never let me drive his car again for quite sometime after the incident :P

4) I love acting

Believe it or not. I love to act. I used to participate on stage, dramas organized by my high school and college. It was so much fun and I get to experienced playing different character through acting (I wonder if it's too late to change career now?).

5) I'm a sucker for mobile phones

I'm absolutely nuts about mobile phones (evidence
here). To me, it is the best gadget ever invented by man. Most of my mobile phones will be 'expired' within a year. My current model is Sony Ericsson S500i Mysterious Green. Love it :)


I was born on this date (ok ... this photo might look ancient but actually it's the photography effect and was taken not too long ago).


And so are Brat Pitt, Steven Spielberg, Christina Aguilera and Katie Holmes :)

Of course, this is not the whole me but some insight into my personality. There will be more chapters on my life but in another entry.


A special thanks to my colleagues who organized a surprise cake for me and another colleague (who has the same birth date as me). Also to my family members, cousins, friends and facebook buddies for you text messages, lunch treats, ang paus and gifts.


May God Bless You Always.

2 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Happy Birthday Tigress!! ROOOAARRR!!!

Live2Talk said...

PP: Juicy Butt & Hairy Butt didn't wish me yet la ;D