Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Hearty Meal

Friday afternoon. As I've few days left to chill out before the start of my new job, a friend decided to invite me for lunch and we went to Pick N' Brew at 1 Utama. I've never been to this place although have heard it from her and it runs by him.


Irish cream Frappélicious - smooth and not too sweet to my liking


Oven baked potato skin with beef bacon - a yummy appetizer


Pesto and sun dried tomato with (optional) added grilled seafood with a choice of your pasta - I picked fettucini but i feel that the taste is quite bland (err I'm a salty person). If you don't add anything, the pasta only comes with ... well, pasta. A bit pricey for just plain pasta, I think.

My friend had beef cheeseburger and Green Tea Frappélicious. After the meal, we went to have some singing and swaying exercise at the nearest karaoke before I left for my farewell dinner :)

***

My friends (now ex-colleagues) organized a farewell dinner for me at the Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant, opposite Terminal 3 of the old airport. The menu was decided by this babe who frequent the place recently ;P


clockwise from top: lala in superior stock, fried baby squids, stir-fry fern with tuna and tofu


clockwise from top: 3cup chicken, veg, prawn and yam basket

The food was delicious but what matters the most is I enjoyed the evening of get-together, jokes and chill out with friends.

Thanks guys for everything ^^

2 comments:

Precious Pea said...

You are most welcomed! Have a good and smooth first day at work tomorrow!

Live2Talk said...

PP: Oh I'm so gonna miss all of you B&B ;P