Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time to Move On


Today is the last day at my current job. I am truly leaving with mixed feelings; excited about my new career opportunity but sad to be leaving so many wonderful friends and colleagues. But I guess when the right time comes, we have to move on and accept new challenges ahead.

I learned a great deal and worked with many people with whom I am sure I will remain friends for a long time. I hope that my new job will give me such rewarding experiences and supportive friends.

I shall continue my journey alone from here. Thank you for the wonderful years together friends =^_^=

9 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Wishing you all the best in your new job. Am very happy for you to have such great opportunity to move on. I will not be sad that you left cos for sure i know, we will keep in touch for a long long time.

Live2Talk said...

PP: Thanks for the wishes dear and I hope that your opportunity will come soon or is it here already *wink wink* i'll definitely miss our time together ^^ Be assured that this is not the end but the continuity of our friendship :D

.:: Ant ::. said...

Pray that you have a smooth transition to your new environment. Opportunities for new colleagues, new acquaintances, new friends are boundless. :)

Every Blessing!! ^_^

Live2Talk said...

anton: Thanks for your wishes and i really look forward to new challenges ahead :P (if i would know you earlier then perhaps you might be my new boss, no?)

HairyBerry said...

seeing the sakuras and reading your post reminded me of eason chan's below fuji mountain, especially this line:

"to possess, one needs to let go"

you're getting there! :)

Live2Talk said...

nic: 富士山下 is one of my fav and karaoke must-sing song ;D thanks sweetie ^^

Anonymous said...

All the best in your new career. Although i m sad that my partner in crime in leaving, i am too glad that you have made the right choice for yourself...our friendship will remain the same forever....we will keep in touch alwiz...take care buddy!

.:: Ant ::. said...

Could I even afford you? Hahaha just teasing ya :)

Seriously, am glad for you movin' to a greener pasture. ^_^

Live2Talk said...

Kavi: Thanks babe and I'm sure I leave a lasting impression in your life for you NOT to forget me eh ;P let me know if those babies are on the way ya! cheers ^^

anton: of course you can afford me, I'm cheap (in salary) ;P