Monday, November 10, 2008

My Minicards

Two weeks ago I placed an order with MOO on my custom made minicards. They finally arrived all the way from London.

The first time I encountered this product, is from this babe, who printed who else but her two precious doggies on her minicards. So for the fun of it, I also ordered mine (^_^)

It comes in a box of 100 minicards and you can choose the images of your choice.


my choice ... kitteh, sammi, doggie, lavender and blooming sakura


details on the back of the card ... sorry phone number has been blocked on this image
:P


Who needs to give out boring name cards when you can get creative with this! Folks, you will get one when I meet you ^^

2 comments:

HairyBerry said...

cute cards! if i ever do it, i guess it'll be pictures of food...haha!

a plate of hokkien mee as well, that's for sure! :)

Live2Talk said...

nic: Sweetie, i'm sure with your awesome photography skill, any images in your collection would be a PERFECT choice for the cards XD