Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Malaysia sure Boleh: Squatting Exercise


The LRT is packed during peak hours ... as usual. Especially so these few weeks. Passengers are hoping to find a spot to stand. Seat? Forget about seating. You should thank your lucky star if you found a spot to stand where nobody will lean on you and shake their body at the same time!

Yes, I experienced it myself this morning. A woman who is sandwiched between me and another lady keeps shaking her booty to non-existence music when me, who's on iPod trying to balance my feet, stand still and control my irritation all @ the same time! o.O

And when you finally found the spot and walking towards it, you will understand why no passenger occupy the space. Damn! I should know better!


There's this moron squatting down on a moving train, between all the legs including mine :(

5 comments:

HairyBerry said...

i think it happens everywhere...ppl really need to behave when they are taking public transport, me thinks.

y'day, there was a guy singing his lungs out, opera-style at the bus stop...woah, i cannot tahan, had to put on earplugs...haha!

Live2Talk said...

nic: so true and it really annoys me when these people behave like that. The opera singer thinks he's performing at a concert is it? minus the audience! gawd o.O

Hazza said...

When I visited last week, I was on LRT with my son and I cant help noticing that everyone seem to stare at him, then look at me afterwards... as if to say .."he does not look like your son" !

Live2Talk said...

hazza: Thanks for your comment. Err how old is your son?

Hazza said...

he's 8 but looks very unlike me!